- Stronger: The wood cap system and the inside wall supports add to the unparalleled structural integrity of the feeder.
- Revolutionary Cap & Ladder System: Sealed feeding tubes ensure the bees are confined to the feeding area so you will experience minimal drowning.
- Easy To Clean: This is the only feeder available where the entire cap and ladder system is easily removed for cleaning.
- No Burr Comb To Clean: Sealed feeding tubes prevent the bees from making burr comb in the feeder and keep the queen from laying brood inside.
- Textured Interior Wall: Textured interior walls for those who wish to use the feeder without the cap and ladder system.
- Exclusive Design: The wood cap and ladder system attaches securely to the feeder with our exclusive cap bands so there is no need to remove your feeders for the trip!
- Holds 1 gallon (3.78 l)
- Ear measures 3" (7.62 cm)
- Fits with a ¾" (1.94 cm) gap using 8 new frames
- Cap and ladder system not included
Need a cap and ladder system? Need additional feeders? See our related products below.
Note: Prices listed are per feeder.
Remove honey supers intended for human consumption prior to feeding.