- Fill the feeder without opening the hive
- Holds up to 3.2 gallons (12.11 l)
- One piece construction prevents leaking
- Fits standard 8 frame equipment
- Fits in 4¾" (11.43 cm) Super
- Some assembly required on Top Feeder Insert. Screen and hardware included.
Remove honey supers intended for human consumption prior to feeding.
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.