Saskatraz breeder queens are selected for honey production, wintering ability, temperament, tracheal mite resistance, varroa tolerance / resistance and brood diseases. The Saskatraz breeding program uses recurrent natural selection to select for varroa tolerance in productive colonies with good economic traits.
- Saskatraz Research
- Saskatraz bees come exclusively from our breeder, Olivarez Honey Bees
- Excellent honey production
- Good wintering ability
- Selected for increased varroa tolerance and resistance to brood diseases
- Show increased hygienic behavior
- Package contains approximately 3 lbs of bees
- Young, naturally mated queen included in package
- No cage exchange necessary
Package bee orders are prepaid. Orders are subject to a $10 change or cancellation fee after the prepayment has been processed.
By purchasing, you agree to our Bee Policy.
- 10.00 x 9.00 x 14.00 inches
- 5.00 LBS
- 1 3# Package (approx 10,000-12,000 bees)
- These packages will be shipped via USPS and will require pickup at your local Post Office.
- Shipping included in price.
- Cancellations cannot be made within 14 days of the ship date of live bees.
- Package includes mated queen.