Saskatraz breeder queens are selected for honey production, wintering ability, temperament, tracheal mite resistance, varroa tolerance / resistance and brood diseases. The Saskatraz breeding program uses recurrent natural selection to select for varroa tolerance in productive colonies with good economic traits.
- Saskatraz Research
- Saskatraz bees come exclusively from our breeder, Olivarez Honey Bees
- Excellent honey production
- Good wintering ability
- Selected for increased varroa tolerance and resistance to brood diseases
- Show increased hygienic behavior
- No cage exchange necessary
Queen orders are prepaid. Orders are subject to a $5 change or cancellation fee after the prepayment has been processed.
- 0.12 LBS