- 100% Stainless steel construction
- Bottom belt drive
- Variable speed DC drive
- Perforated stainless steel cappings basket and cappings breaker
- Attached hot knife (solid lid included if you choose not to use the knife)
- Use with solid cover to receive cappings from the uncapper through a 2" (5.08 cm) inlet
- 2" (5.08 cm) Male threaded discharge
- 110 volt
Measures 40" x 40" x 56". Weighs 240 lbs.
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.