Start a new colony with our 10 Frame Complete Hive Kit. Once your bees draw out most of the foundation, you can add a second deep hive body.
- 1 9⅝" (24.45 cm) Assembled Hive Body; Painted
- 10 9⅛" (23.18 cm) Standard Plastic Frames
- 1 Assembled Telescoping Cover w/Inner Cover; Painted
- 1 Assembled Bottom Board w/Reducer; Painted
- Sorry, no substitutions.
- Painted kits will come with a painted bottom board.
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.