Discontinued. Only available while supplies last.
Our Digital Still Air Incubator is an economical choice to get you started.
- Made of durable, warmth-retaining styrofoam
- Digital control board for easy temperature setting, self-regulating temperature control
- Built-in digital hygrometer measures humidity
- LCD display with LED light shows accurate readings instantly
- Holds 41 large chicken eggs or up to 120 bantam or quail eggs when used with the Automatic Egg Turner
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.