Carniolan bees are known for their winter hardiness, rapid spring buildup, and exceptional honey production. They show excellent resistance to tracheal mites and are great comb builders.
OHB has several sources for instrumentally inseminated breeder queens. These queens produced by these breeders are open-mated with all our stock for genetic diversity and hybrid vigor.
OHB Carniolan Traits
- A good choice for colder climates
- They are more likely to forage on cool, wet days than other bees
- Quick to brood up when nectar is available
- Good comb builders
- Excellent honey producers
- No cage exchange is necessary
Order Pickup and Delivery
Orders for queens and other bees may be picked up at our Clarkson, Kentucky, location after 1 p.m. (CST) or sent via UPS Next Day Air or USPS Priority Mail. Shipping dates may vary due to weather conditions, and in the event of any date changes, we will notify you.
All orders must be prepaid, and a $5 fee applies to any changes or cancellations made after the prepayment has been processed. For orders of multiple bee breeds, please call (800) 880-7694 to place your order and receive quantity discount pricing.
Buy OHB Carniolan Queen Bee from Mann Lake
For high-quality OHB Carnolian Queen Bees, contact Mann Lake Bee and Supply AG. Our team is dedicated to providing premium quality queens and bees and supplying you with the tools and resources you need for successful beekeeping.
With a wide range of products, experienced support staff, and a commitment to customer satisfaction, Mann Lake Bee and Supply AG is your one-stop shop for all your beekeeping needs. Get in touch with us today to place your order for Carniolan queens and start growing your apiary!
- 0.25 LBS
- If ordering multiple breeds, please call (800) 880-7694 to place your order and receive quantity break pricing.
- QUEEN ORDERS FOR PICK UP IN CLARKSON, KY LOCATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER 1 PM CST