Italian queens from Olivarez Honey Bees provide performance in honey production, gentleness, brood-rearing viability, and overall ability to over-winter healthy and heavy. In addition, OHB has worked with the "Tech Transfer Team," developed by world-renowned entomologist Marla Spivak, since before its official launch in an effort to identify and maintain desirable traits in our current stock. We've infused the "Minnesota Hygienic" and the "VSH" traits into our Italian stock, in an effort to enhance disease and mite resistance or tolerance.
- Gentle and easy to manage (a good "beginner bee")
- Prolific brood producers
- Highly hygienic
- Good comb builders
- Excellent foragers
- Excellent honey producers
- If UPS is the chosen shipping method, packages will be delivered to your door by UPS.
- If USPS is the chosen shipping method, packages will require pick-up at your local Post Office. (USPS shipping is not available for the following states: CO, IA, MI, MN, MT, ND, NE, SD, WI, WY)
- We will contact you once an official ship date has been established and provide a tracking number once your bees have shipped. Tentative ship dates differ by state and are listed below.
- Only available while supplies last! Limited supply for each shipping method.
Shipping and insurance fee included in price. Please place a separate order if ordering equipment.
Package bee orders are prepaid. Orders are subject to a $10 change or cancellation fee after the prepayment has been processed.
DATES ARE TENTATIVE. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH UPDATES. CALL 800-880-7694 FOR ALTERNATE SHIP DATES.
OHB Bees are not available for shipment to these states: AL, FL, GA, SC