- Weighs less than 80 lbs - cart design makes it easy to move around the bee yard
- Front wheel:8" x 3" semi-pneumatic
- Rear wheel:10" x 13" pneumatic
- Features a closed face 16" 16-blade fan
- Single shot composite design eliminates air voids for a smooth, quite, powerful flow
- Won't rust or dent
- Intake screen prevents bees from getting in the fan
- Velocity is 190 mph+
- 205cc Briggs & Stratton Vanguard motor provides smooth power - twice the power of the competition!
- Comes complete with 16' of 2" crush-proof blower hose and nozzle
- Round crown design to resist snagging while still being durable
- Lightweight and UV resistant
- Smooth interior bore for high output
Does not qualify for free shipping.
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.