- Excellent at wintering (small cluster needs less food)
- Resistant to varroa and tracheal
- High honey yield (same or better than Italian bees)
- Can rear massive amounts of brood in short times to closely follow times of nectar and pollen flow
- Constantly maintains several supersedure queen cells for immediate queen replacement if the hive loses its current queen
- Available for pick-up at our Clarkson, KY location ONLY. Select a preferred pick-up date. We will contact you if a change in date is required.
Queen orders are prepaid. Orders are subject to a $5 change or cancellation fee after the prepayment has been processed.