- Our bees come from an experienced, well-respected breeder
- Mated and marked queen included in package
- No cage exchange necessary
- Excellent at wintering (small cluster needs less food)
- Resistant to varroa and tracheal mites
- High honey yield (same or better than Italian bees)
- Can rear massive amounts of brood in short times to closely follow times of nectar and pollen flow
- Constantly maintain several supersedure queen cells for immediate queen replacement if the hive loses its current queen
- Price includes tax
- For pick up in Wilkes-Barre, PA only!
Does not qualify for free shipping. Please place a separate order if ordering equipment that would qualify for free shipping.
- Product Reviews
This product has no reviews