North American Beekeepers Now Have an Effective Amitraz-Based Weapon Against Varroa Mites!
- Kills up to 99% of mites in one application
- Continuously released in the colony over a six-week period, ensuring healthy and productive hives
- Proven safe and effective for more than 15 years
- Leaves no significant residues in hive products*
- Convenient and easy to use
Apivar Dramatically Cuts Mite Population
A study conducted by the research arm of the USDA in the spring of 2012 shows that Apivar® was responsible for a 52 - fold drop in mite population compared to an untreated hive. This demonstrates the effectiveness of Apivar's® controlled - release technology.
Apivar Strips Save Time and Effort
Apivar® is packaged in vacuum-sealed foil pouches. A single application of two strips per brood chamber is sufficient to treat a hive, so you spend less time and effort treating your bees, and there is less disruption of the bees than with many other treatments. Strips are not individually wrapped and must be used within 2 weeks after opening.
Note: If you are ordering medication in advance (6+ months), please contact us to determine the expiration date of our current inventory.
- Product Reviews
This product has no reviews