Finally, a fast commercial vaporizer at a great price! Treat your hives in as little as 20 seconds per hive without a wand - just point and shoot! No need for a compressor or battery, simply plug the vaporizer into an inverter, generator or regular outlet. 110 V, 250 watts, 2.2 amps.
The vaporization of Oxalic Acid kills greater than 95% mites in your hive! The beauty of vaporization is that there is no need to open the hive to treat and no strips or pads to install and remove. Simple, easy and effective. Comes with complete instructions.
Oxalic Acid not included.
- Product Reviews
This product has no reviews