These nucs put the profit back in nuc sales! Nucs are lightweight and easy to ship. There is no need for box returns and frame exchanges when cardboard nuc boxes are a fraction of the cost of wooden nucs. Boxes are wax impregnated for greater durability and ship flat to save on shipping charges. Nuc boxes make great swarm traps. Place 5 9⅛" (23.18 cm) frames of drawn comb in the box. Secure the lid with either the Poly or Rubber Nuc Strap (NB-400 or NB-405, sold separately). Position the box in a tree or other location near your apiary. Use our 1½" (3.81 cm) cap plug (FD-147, sold separately) to seal the entrance when you are ready to move the swarm.
- Wax impregnated for greater durability
- Makes nuc sales more cost effective than ever before
- Simple to assemble
- Holds five 9⅛" (23.18 cm) frames
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Optional cap plug and banding straps
- Ships flat to save shipping charges
- Brown available by special order, call for details
- Riteway stapler recommended for assembly.
- Cap plug sold separately.
- Optional screens sold separately.
- Measures 9⅝" deep, 9⅝" wide, 19⅞" long
- Product Reviews
This product has no reviews