WHY SHOULD YOU USE Terra-Patties®?
- The most effective way to control foulbrood
- Assures proper dosage of Terramycin™
- Prevents sub-lethal dose of Terramycin™
- Prevents rapid degradation of Terramycin™ over other types of application, i.e. dustings or in syrup
- Made with proper Terramycin™ registered for bees
- Research has shown that Terramycin™ in Terra-Patties® stays at full strength for up to 6 months
- Patties should be applied as early as possible before a pollen or nectar flow. Best consumption attained when an alternate feed source is not present. Remove 14 days prior to honey flow
- Terra-Patties® can be applied in fall for overwintered colonies or early spring
NOTE: Federal law restricts medicated feed containing this veterinary feed directive (VFD) drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. We will contact you to obtain your VFD prior to your orders shipping.
Note: If you are ordering medication in advance, please contact us to determine the expiration date of our current inventory.