- Made in the USA.
- Features a 4" by 3" oval hole and a wire mesh ladder for new offspring
- Constructed of kiln dried, re-forested redwood with two inch wood screws and two inch staples
- Fully assembled and ready to be mounted
- Well made nest box for wood ducks
- Remove the bottom two screws on the front facing board for easy cleaning
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.