This specialized lure is highly effective against yellow jackets and a variety of other insects. It can last in the field 6-12 weeks, depending on environmental conditions and weather.
- Specialized lure for yellow jackets and other insects
- Lasts 6-12 weeks
- Instructions included
Not recommended for indoor use.
- Fill Yellow Jacket and Wasp Trap (DC-690) ½ full with sugar water, apple juice or other non-citrus juice.
- Add 2 drops of dish soap and contents of bait packet (DC-697).
- To increase catches, add a dime size portion of protein bait like fish, cat food, hot dog or hamburger meat.
- Knot one end of twist-tie hanger and slide through hole in the lid. Hang the trap securely away from food areas and out of reach of children and pets.
- Traps can be placed on the ground.
- Rinse and re-bait trap when it’s full of insects or every 2-3 weeks. Do not place in jar in dishwasher to clean.
- Traps work best in warmer weather.