- Technopolymer construction will not rot; no painting needed
- Double wall construction with dead air zone insulates hive
- Keeps hive cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Passive ventilation system
- Improves air flow for better honey production
- Eliminates moisture
- Keeps hive cooler in summer
- Built in drip edge keeps water away from hive components
- Can be filled with spray insulation for added temperature control
- Super strong, will support rock, brick or strap to keep it in place
We recommend using an inner cover when using the Ultimate Hive Cover, sold separately.
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.