- 90 volt, gear driven motor with a max output of 320 RPM
- 115 volt variable speed control
- Now with stainless steel basket
- Holds 18 shallow, 18 medium or 9 deep frames
- Extractor is radial meaning frames have honey extracted from both sides at the same time
- Legs come attached
- Weighs 72 lbs
|18/9 Extractors measure:|
|Height On Legs:||39" (99 cm) Tall|
|Outside Dimensions:||24" 1/4 (61.59 cm) High|
|25 1/4" (64.13 cm) Wide|
|Inside Dimensions:||24 1/4" (61.59 cm) Deep|
|24 1/2" (62.23 cm) Wide|
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.