- 1,500 watt, 240 volt
- On wheels for easy movement
- Fully insulated
- Full water jacket with drain
- Preset temperatures for optimal results
- 66 gallon (249.76 l) capacity
- Bottom tapers to the drain
- Inside diameter: 28" (71.12 cm)
- Overall dimensions: 36" (91.44 cm) tall x 40" (101.60 cm) wide
- Optional screen to retrieve wax that would otherwise remain in slum gum
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.