- Requires no reinforcement
- Slips easily into a groove top frame
- Sharper cell edges for quick acceptance
- Wax moths cannot damage
- Available with or without 100% beeswax coating
- Deeper cell depth with highest definition
- Textured cell interior
- Heavy weight plastic holds up to extracting
Use with 9⅝" (24.45 cm) Hive Bodies and (23.18 cm) 9⅛" Frames.
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.