Apiguard is a slow-releasing thymol miticide. It is a natural treatment that is easy to use. Note: This product is not approved for use during a honey flow. See instructions and packaging for more details.
- Efficacy between 85% - 95%
- Use in temperatures between 60°F & 100°F
- Use 2 - 50 g treatments per hive with an interval of 14 days in the summer months just after the honey flow
- Natural treatment
- Tub contains 60 - 50 g treatments
- Do not use during honey flow
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.