- Cinch straps to secure tight fit
- Blanket temperature goes from ambient to 90°F-110°F
- One uniform heat zone
- Highly efficient design saves time and energy
- 120 volts - 120 watts
- Works on both poly and steel drums/barrels
- Prevent overheating your honey and help minimize crystallization
- Keeps your honey at hive temperatures so you don't lose nutrients
- Certified by ETL to UL & CSA safety standards
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.