- 120 volt, 550 watts
- Heats up to 160° F (71° C)
- Includes adjustable thermostat
- 6 ft. (1.82 m) grounded cord and junction box
- Adjusts to fit 5 Gallon Drums at 11.1" (28.2 cm) in diameter. Spring closure can be expanded 3” (7.6 cm) for a maximum diameter of 12.05" (30.6 cm)
- Heater band width measures 4" (10.2 cm)
- For use with 5 gallon metal drums only.
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.