This Calibration Buffer Pak is for the perfect unit, HH-672 EcoTester, to measure the pH of your honey, syrup (keep sugars from inverting) or protein patties (an acidic patty prohibits microbial growth.)
- Range 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Ergonomically designed LCD means measurements can be seen at a glance
- Economical and easy to use
- Waterproof and dustproof housing designed for use in the honey house
- Auto-buffer recognition for quick calibrations
- Automatic temperature compensation
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.