Customers love to buy honey in these old fashioned glass muth jars. All glass jars ship at your own risk of damage.
By law, honey is sold by weight, not volume. All sizes shown are honey weight which is not equivalent to liquid volume.
Example, a 12 oz container will hold 12 oz of honey but only 8 oz of water.
Note: Corks sold separately
- Find corks for 8 oz jars here: CN121
- Find shrink bands for 8 oz jars here: CN122
- Find labels for 8 oz jars here: Z283
- 6.70 x 6.30 x 8.50 inches
- 4.70 LBS
- Corks sold separately
- All glass jars ship at your own risk of damage