We like this machine so much, we use it ourselves! Fill containers from 8 oz (226 g) to 32 oz (907 g) by adjusting the length of the stroke. Need to fill more? Fill larger containers using multiple strokes. Requires the use of an air compressor.
- Stainless steel construction
- All parts in contact with the liquid are food-grade
- Fully pneumatic operation
- Nitrile O-ring system
- Adjustable volumetric piston system with numeric reference display
- Extremely accurate (+/- 1%)
- No-drip filling head
- Sanitary stainless steel quick connect fittings
- Quick connect/disconnect pneumatic fittings
- Extremely easy to clean and maintain
- Air driven rotary valve
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.