You'll love assembling our Unassembled Hive kit. Precision cut interlocking box joints ensure a tight and unparalleled fit and finish. Wider and deeper hand hand holds built for added comfort and stability when lifting. We use high quality pine for a long life with your box. Pre-drilled nail holes for ease of assembly. Waxed Rite-Cell foundation is a perfect building block for your bees to get started quick.
- 1 6⅝” (16.83 cm) Unassembled 10 Frame Super
- 10 6¼” (15.88 cm) Unassembled Groove Top/Groove Bottom Frames
- 10 5⅝” Natural Color Waxed Rite-Cell® Foundation
- 7D & 1¼” Nails for assembly
What size is right for me?
Did you know the only difference in measurements between 10 frame and 8 frame boxes is the width? 8 frame equipment is narrower than 10 frame, and not always compatible with other 8 frame equipment as dimensions vary slightly by manufacturers. 10 frame equipment offers more space for brood and honey production.
- 8.30 x 6.90 x 21.10 inches
- 13.50 LBS