- 18 gauge (1.270 mm) stainless steel construction
- Water jacketed tank with " (1.27 cm) ball valve water drain
- 2 - 220 volt, 1500 watt heaters
- Stainless steel perforated screen
- Holds up to 400 lbs (181.44 kg) of wax
- 2" (5.08 cm) ball valve wax outlet
Measures 49" x 44" x 53". Weighs 402 lbs.
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.