This topical anesthetic is for the temporary relief from the pain and itching of insect bites and stings or minor burns. 10 Individually wrapped wipes. Brand may vary.
- Benzocaine - 6%
- IsoPropyl Alcohol - 60% w/v
- Temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, scrapes, and insect bites
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- For adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years, consult a physician.
Warnings - For External use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use in eyes, if contact occures flush with water over large areas of the body.
- Stop use if irritation, redness or other sysmptoms develop. Consult doctor if the condition persists or gets worse.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
- 0.90 x 2.30 x 4.00 inches
- 0.30 LBS