- Solid Construction - Drum is made from stainless steel
- Frame Sizes - Handles 2 standard deep, medium, or shallow frames
- Easy to Use - Simply put in frames and crank handle to spin
- Honey Gate - Easily open honey gate valve by loosening wing nut and lifting
- Clear Plastic Lids - Reduce debris during process and view extraction
- Stainless Steel Legs - Keeps the barrel off the ground and easy to drain
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.