- Stronger: The wood cap system and the inside wall supports add to the unparalleled structural integrity of the feeder.
- Revolutionary Cap & Ladder System: Sealed feeding tubes ensure the bees are confined to the feeding area so you will experience minimal drowning.
- Easy To Clean: This is the only feeder available where the entire cap and ladder system is easily removed for cleaning.
- No Burr Comb To Clean: Sealed feeding tubes prevent the bees from making burr comb in the feeder and keep the queen from laying brood inside.
- Textured Interior Wall: Textured interior walls for those who wish to use the feeder without the cap and ladder system.
- Exclusive Design: The wood cap and ladder system attaches securely to the feeder with our exclusive cap bands so there is no need to remove your feeders for the trip!
- Holds 1 gallon (3.78 l)
- Ear measures 3" (7.62 cm)
- Fits with a ¾" (1.94 cm) gap using 8 new frames
Don't need a cap and ladder system? Need additional quantities? See our related products below.
Remove honey supers intended for human consumption prior to feeding.
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.