- The Best Selling Beekeeping Magazine in the U.S.
- The best resource of practical information on keeping bees alive - The Latest on New Treatments, Better Management, Making Honey How-To, Honey Plants, Current Research, New Products and more.
- The ONLY Beekeeping Magazine on Thousands of Newsstands Across the U.S.
- The ONLY Magazine for City Bees & City Beekeepers
- The Best Writers in the Industry Writing for Beekeepers Just Like You
- Learn and enjoy the best writers in the business - Jim Tew, Steve Sheppard, Malcolm Sanford, Clarence Collison, Larry Conner and Kim Flottum
- A Regular Honey Price Report for 7 Different Regions in the U.S.
You and your bees will enjoy and profit from Bee Culture, The Magazine of American Beekeeping. Start your subscription today.
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.