By both gluing and stapling our frames, we have a top-quality product that can't be beat! When you leave the assembling to us, any blowouts end up in our refuse pile, not yours! Assembled frames are shipped to you with waxed Rite-Cell® Foundation already inserted so all that's left for you to do is install them in your boxes.
- High precision cuts
- Unparalleled fit and finish
- Standard outside dimensions work with any uncapper
- Full ½" (1.27 cm) thick bottom bar
- Standard width foundation sizes
- Fits all standard equipment
- Joints are glued and stapled with resin coated staples
- Comes in a case of 20
Why beekeepers and bees love Rite-Cell:
- We glue and staple our frames for durability! Our frames feature high precision cuts and an unparalleled fit and finish. Plus, it's made to fit standard equipment and any uncappers, compatibility is a breeze.
Bees Love It
- With sharper cell edges for quicker acceptance, bees love our Rite-Cell foundation and frames! Rite-Cell features deeper cells and higher definition. Upgrade to MAX-WAX for the heaviest coating available, which means your bees have more time to make honey.
- Encourages bees to sucessfully draw out the foundation to raise brood and store nectar and pollen. Our cells are deeper and heavier than the competition.
- 17.75 LBS
- Personalization available on a purchase of 1000+ frames!
- Made in the USA
- Coated with 100% beeswax
- BPA/BPS Free