Join the Mann Lake Team!
We are seeking an energetic individual to join our accounting team. This individual must have:
- Solid accounting knowledge
- A 2 or 4 year degree in accounting or related business field and 4 years of accounting experience
- Strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
This position will include duties such as: financial analysis and reporting, reconciliation of select GL accounts; cash management; bank reconciliations; and other accounting duties as assigned. We offer a casual dress work environment with a full benefits package and competitive salary.
For consideration, please send your resume via email to email@example.com or mail to:
Mann Lake Ltd.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 393
Hackensack, MN 56452
We are seeking motivated individuals to join the Mann Lake team. Immediate full-time, permanent positions are available in all of our departments, we are especially looking for forklift operators and folks to work with our LTL and FTL shipments, small parcel shipping pickers and packers, production assembly and packaging personnel, as well as people for wood products assembly, bee feed manufacturing, machine operators to produce wood components, product graders, and general labor. Something for everyone!
There are many shifts available:
- Weekend Days: 36 paid hours +Four: Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 6am – 6pm
- Weekend Nights: 36 paid hours +Four: Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 6pm – 6am
- Week Days: Monday – Thursday: 6am – 4:30pm
- Monday – Thursday: 5am – 3:30pm
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 4:30pm
- Week Nights: Monday – Thursday: 5pm – 3:30am
Here at Mann Lake we are an Employee-Owned company. You become fully invested in the company after working there for seven years. We offer an excellent benefits package with health, vision, dental, and life insurance plans. Mann Lake offers paid holidays and a competitive 401K.