Olivarez Honeybees Saskatraz breeder queens are selected for honey production, wintering ability, temperament, tracheal mite resistance, and tolerance or resistance to varroa and brood diseases common in the honey bee. The Saskatraz breeding program uses recurrent natural selection to choose the ideal bees for varroa tolerance in productive colonies with good economic traits.
- Saskatraz research
- Gentle bee breed
- Good wintering ability
- Excellent honey production
- Show increased hygienic behavior
- Selected for increased varroa tolerance and resistance to brood diseases
- Young, naturally mated queen bee included in package
- Package contains approximately 3 lbs of bees
- No cage exchange necessary
- Saskatraz bees for sale come exclusively from our breeder, Olivarez Honey Bees
Package bee orders are prepaid. Orders are subject to a $10 change or cancellation fee after the prepayment has been processed.
By purchasing, you agree to our Bee Policy.
- Shipping included in the price.
- For USPS shipping, packages will require pickup at your local Post Office.
We will contact you once an official ship date has been established and provide a tracking number once your bees have shipped. Cancellations cannot be made within 14 days of the estimated ship date of live bees.
- 10.00 x 9.00 x 14.00 inches
- 5.00 LBS
- 1 3# Package (approx 10,000-12,000 bees)
- Includes a mated queen bee
- Shipping included in price.
- Cancellations cannot be made within 14 days of the ship date of live bees.
- These packages will be shipped via USPS and will require pickup at your local Post Office.