Queens are open-air mated using a Russian queen with Italian drones. Hybrids are excellent at wintering their hive, have a high honey yield and can rear massive amounts of brood in short times to closely follow nectar and pollen flow.
Strengths of Russian Hybrid honey bees:
- Excellent at wintering
- Resistant to varroa and tracheal mites
- High honey yield
- Can rear massive amounts of brood in short times to closely follow times of nectar and pollen flow
- Constantly maintains several supersedure queen cells for immediate queen replacement if the hive loses its current queen
- Only available while supplies last! Limited supply for each shipping method.
- If UPS is the chosen shipping method, packages will be delivered to your door by UPS.
- If USPS is the chosen shipping method, packages will require pick-up at your local Post Office. (USPS shipping is not available for the following states: IA, MI, MN, WI)
Shipping and insurance fee included in price. Please place a separate order if ordering equipment.
Package bee orders are prepaid. Orders are subject to a $10 change or cancellation fee after the prepayment has been processed.
DATES ARE TENTATIVE. WE WILL CALL AND EMAIL WITH UPDATES.