Sale price valid online, in-store and by phone through 12/5/20.
We are putting the keg to a brand new use!
This economical unit offers:
- 15 Gallon (56 l) tank features all stainless steel construction
- 1" (2.54 cm) Stainless Steel No Drip Bottling Valve
- 110 v Electric contact heater provides steady, slow and even heat
- Perfect for "bottle yourself" applications, no exposed thermostat dials
- Average maximum temperature of 120° F (49° C)
- Use HH-385 Filter Basket and HH-390 Filter Cloth sold separately
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.