- High precision cuts and milling
- Standard outside dimensions - works with all uncappers
- Bottom bar is 33% thicker
- Full ½" (1.27 cm) thick bottom bar
- Less burr comb and fewer blowouts!
- Unparalleled fit!
Nails not included. See related products below.
Use 5⅝" Supers and 4¾" Foundation. Wedged Top Bars are best for pure beeswax foundation.
All Bottled Up After the bottling (and some cleanup) came the time to put labels on our honey. What I did not know before bottling is that in order to sell your honey, it needs to be properly labeled according to federal, state and local specifications.
The Common Varieties of Honey Bees If you’re a new beekeeper or just learning about the world of bees, like me, it might be surprising to discover just how many kinds of honey bees there are.