Hopguard® II Properties
- Natural, food grade product
- No negative effects on normal hive activity
- Bee, Brood, and Queen tolerance...no negative effects on egg laying.
- No residual in honey.
Hopguard® II Usage
- Hopguard® II should be added to all hives at the rate of 2 insert strips per 10 frames...strips must be hung between frames.
- Hopguard® II can be used throughout the year. For best results, leave strip in the hive for a minimum of 14 days.
Note: If you are ordering medication in advance, please contact us to determine the expiration date of our current inventory.
Each HopGuard II kit contains either 10 or 24 insert strips, ready for use.
- The daytime temperature should be above 50°F (10°C).
- Use 2 HopGuard II strips per brood chamber
(i.e. one strip per 5 frames of bees; two strips per 10 frames of bees)
- Strips should be hung between brood frames.
- Refer to the package label for full instructions.
- 1.00 LBS
- Only available to ship to Canada