The only registered treatment for nosema. Feed in sugar syrup during the spring and fall to keep your spore counts low. No residue in honey when used as directed. Cost effective. Reduces expensive colony replacement and results in more productive colonies. Add one 500 gram bottle to 1 gallon of water to dissolve. Makes 110 gallons of treatment when added to 110 gallons of syrup.
Prevention and treatment of Nosema apis
Dosage and Administration
- Administer a medicated syrup as below and administer 8 times with an interval of a week.
Mix 25g of Fumidil-B per medicated syrup as below and administer 8 times with an interval of a week.
|Over 8 colonies||25L||1L|
|4 to 7 colonies||18L||0.75L|
1) Put into the water supply. (All of the bees can be treated at the same time)
2) Spray the package and the inner walls of the bee hive. (for severe infections)
- The autumn treatment must be done the same way than the spring treatment.
- 1.30 LBS
- Only registered F.D.A. registered treatment for nosema
- Treat colony in the Spring to increase honey yields and kill nosema
- Active Ingredient: Fumagillin bicyclohexylammonium
- Animal use only
- Prevention and treatment of Nosema apis
- Store in cool and dark place under 25 Celsius
- Do not use immediately before or during honey flow
- Keep out of reach of children and animals
- 500g Bottle