Developed by the University of Minnesota's own Bee Squad, this test kit makes it easier for beekeepers to monitor varroa mite levels in their colonies. Everything you need to perform a powered sugar roll test is in one convenient tub!
- Plastic tub for collecting the bee sample and displaying mites for counting
- Plastic scoop with a 100 ml mark to help you collect 300 bees (standard sample size)
- Glass jar with a mesh screen for separating the bees from the mites
- 1 lb of powdered sugar
- Plastic bottle for water to dissolve the sugar in order to see the mites clearly
- Brochure with instructions
- 2.00 LBS