You'll love assembling our Unassembled Hive kit. Precision cut interlocking box joints ensure a tight and unparalleled fit and finish. Wider and deeper hand hand holds built for added comfort and stability when lifting. We use high quality pine for a long life with your box. Pre-drilled nail holes for ease of assembly. Waxed Rite-Cell foundation is a perfect building block for your bees to get started quick.
- 1 9⅝” (24.45 cm) Unassembled 10 Frame Hive Body
- 10 9⅛” (23.18 cm) Unassembled Groove Top/Groove Bottom Frames
- 10 8½” (28.59 cm) Natural Color Waxed Rite-Cell® Foundation
- 7D & 1¼” Nails for assembly
What size is right for me?
Did you know the only difference in measurements between 10 frame and 8 frame boxes is the width? 8 frame equipment is narrower than 10 frame, and not always compatible with other 8 frame equipment as dimensions vary slightly by manufacturers. 10 frame equipment offers more space for brood and honey production.
- 8.00 x 11.00 x 20.00 inches
- 15.46 LBS
- Approximate Assembly Time: 30 min - 1 Hr
- Add our Frame Jig to speed up assembly time