You’ll love assembling our Unassembled Hive kit. Precision-cut interlocking box joints ensure a tight and unparalleled fit and finish. This kit features wider and deeper handholds built for added comfort and stability when lifting. We use high-quality pine to ensure a long life with your box. The new frames have pre-drilled nail holes for easy assembly. The Waxed Rite-Cell foundation is a perfect building block for your bees to get started quickly.
- 1 9⅝" (24.45 cm) Unassembled 10 Frame Hive Body
- 10 9⅛" (23.18 cm) Unassembled Groove Top/Groove Bottom Frames
- 10 8½" (28.59 cm) Natural Color Waxed Rite-Cell® Foundation
- 7D & 1¼" (3.18 cm) Nails for assembly
What size is right for me?
Did you know the only difference in measurements between 10-frame and 8-frame boxes is the width? The 8-frame equipment is narrower than the 10-frame one, and the former is not always compatible with other 8-frame equipment, as dimensions vary slightly by manufacturers. The 10-frame equipment offers more space for brood and honey production.
- 7.80 x 10.00 x 19.80 inches
- 17.50 LBS
- Approximate Assembly Time: 30 min - 1 Hr
- Add our Frame Jig to speed up assembly time