Tired of waiting for an escape screen? Try our Solar Fume Board, with a felt side to soak in Honey Bandit or Honey Robber. Its design is specific to getting bees down into your brood chamber, allowing for easy removal.
Designed for an 8-frame or 10-frame beehive, this solar board uses (you guessed it!) solar heat to drive your bees out of the hive. To efficiently harvest your hive's honey, you'll need the sun, a fume board, and Honey Bandit. Featuring a solid wood build and quality craftsmanship, it is proudly made in the USA.
Keep your bees undisturbed and avoid chaotic bee clearing during the honey harvest with this fume board.
- Apply Honey Bandit or Honey Robber to the felt underside of the fume board in the shape of an "X" or "S"
- Place the fume board on top of the upper super with the corners of frames exposed for airflow
- Removal time will depend on the current temperature and humidity
- The black corrugated top works to raise the temperature by 10-15° F, which increases the vaporization of the Honey Removal aid, making it work better and faster
- Removal aid sold separately
- 3.20 LBS