Italian queens from Olivarez Honey Bees provide performance in honey production, gentleness, brood-rearing viability, and overall ability to over-winter healthy and heavy. In addition, OHB has worked with the "Tech Transfer Team," developed by world-renowned entomologist Marla Spivak, since before its official launch in an effort to identify and maintain desirable traits in our current stock. We've infused the "Minnesota Hygienic" and the "VSH" traits into our Italian stock, in an effort to enhance disease and mite resistance or tolerance.
- Gentle and easy to manage (a good "beginner bee")
- Prolific brood producers
- Highly hygienic
- Good comb builders
- Excellent foragers
- Excellent honey producers
- No cage exchange necessary
- Available for Pickup from our Clarkson, KY store, or for shipment with UPS Next Day Air or USPS Priority Mail. Shipping dates are subject to weather conditions. We will contact you if a change in date is required.
- Learn how to Install your New Queen
- More information available on our YouTube Channel
Queen orders are prepaid. Orders are subject to a $5 change or cancellation fee after the prepayment has been processed.
- 0.25 LBS
- If ordering multiple breeds, please call (800) 880-7694 to place your order and receive quantity break pricing.
- QUEEN ORDERS FOR PICK UP IN CLARKSON, KY LOCATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER 1 PM CST